Apr 14, 2012

Walking toward Sendai

 Actually on this walk, I had a specific goal which I reached after take these two pictures, so this entry will be short. This picture shows the remains of some sort of dock-like structure at the edge of the pond in the park.
A little further on, I found this chicken standing in the door of a bar. Actually, as it says on the door it is a rock and yakitori place. Rock refers to a drink of whiskey and water with ice (rock) in it. Yakitori is what the chicken is holding in its hand (wing?). It is pieces of chicken on a stick that are grilled over an open fire. Usually they are flavored with either salt or a soy sauce based dip. Yakitori is delicious and my food of choice when out drinking. Of course, now I only drink tea but I still love yakitori.

No comments: